Whoo hoo!! I FINALLY got my invitations in the mail today!! Whoopee!! There are two issues with the invites....
Firstly, I sent them out really early because most of the people we are inviting are out of state, and we wanted to make sure they had plenty of time to buy plane tickets and make arrangements.
Secondly, we sent them out early to see who all is planning on staying at our wedding location. We have to fill up those cabins, and tell the coordinator who is going where.
I think I might have made a minor faux paux (gosh, did I spell that right?) by asking people to get back to me really early, like the end of this month, but that was mostly for the out of towners that I hope to have staying at the Hideout.
Whew! I guess being ahead of the game is better than being behind it, I just hope people don't think I'm overly weird and anal for sending them out so early. I swear people, there's a reason for it!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment