Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I guess I'm back from an extended absence...

Yes, I got a job. It's different than what I was looking for, but probably more rewarding, and I like it 100x better than I thought I would.

Yes, I got married. It was the greatest day (with some of the greatest memories) that I can remember so far.

Yes, we had a honeymoon. It was fabulous and hard to come home.

Now that everything is going so great, I just keep wondering when the wheels are going to fall off? how did I end up so lucky? I always wondered what it meant to be truly happy, and I think I stumbled upon it without even trying. It's effortless, and fun.

I guess all the "bad" stuff that happened last year helps to appreciate when all this good stuff is happening.

I'll keep adding to this blog but it won't all be sunshine. Just today. :)

No comments: