Friday, October 31, 2008

He's a super dog!!

I had the scare of my life this morning. I got out of bed because my big dog was driving me crazy, and I left my little dog that JUST has surgery on the bed while I went to the bathroom. I thought I heard a noise in the bedroom and asked the Man to please go check on the little one and make sure that he was still on the bed. He went and looked, and sure enough, there was the little dude sitting on the floor. The Man of course is like, "Why did you leave him on the bed?" I was panicked thinking that he hurt himself and that I would have to take him back in and have his legs reset, or that he would be in more pain. I went ahead and put him up on all fours to see how he would do. He totally took me off guard. As quick as he could, he walked all the way into the kitchen, ate his breakfast, than went all the way outside to go to the bathroom. I couldn't believe it!!

After he was done, he went all they way over to his crate, and laid down. I left the door open for him, so he could move around if he wanted to. After I got out of my shower, the big one was jumping all over the place, and I couldn't figure out why. I went to investigate, and walked over to where both of the crates are. Well, the little one decided that his crate wasn't good enough, and decided to take over the big one. He was in there just having a little snooze. It never ceases to amazing me how quickly dogs can adapt.

No comments: