No, not me. Unfortunately, (or is it fortunate?) we haven't heard anything about us moving yet. But our good friends that just moved a little over a year ago to STL, are just found out that they are moving back to Omaha!! I'm so happy for them!! I know that C was ready to move back and was waiting patiently for D to find out the haps.
I tried to talk my co-habitating man-thing (er, fiancee) into trying to get a job back in O-Town so we could be a full-time group. It would be sweet to all live in the same town. He said no. Apparently, that would not be good for his "career". Why does he always have to throw the whole "career" thing in there? God, I just want to hang out with my friends!! Why does he always have to do the things the hard way? Why isn't it all about me? Sniff, sniff.
Anyway, C is awesome and so is D, even though when he first met me, he accused me of being a junkie golddigger. Ah, memories. Congratulations - C & D! We will be seeing you again soon!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment