Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why and I doing this?

I can't believe I am jumping on this bandwagon, and I'm sure that Doug will rag on me forever because of this, but you see, so many things have been going on (or not going on) in my small little world, and it's impossible to reach everyone all at once and it seems like I keep repeating the same emails with the same information over and over again. So I thought I would make it easier on myself (god, I'm selfish) and start this handy dandy contraption. Besides, I have enormous amounts of time on my hands right now at work. So there.

Little bit about me (for those of you that don't know me all that well).

* I was born and raised in Tacoma, WA and lived there my entire life until I hit 30 and moved to Texas to be with the man of my dreams (I know, gag me). But more on that later...
* I was previously married for way longer than I should have been.
* I am a runner, but also a bit of a party girl. The two sides of me tend to contridict each other and I battle with it all the time.
* I have two dogs. They are my children. Yes, I let one of them sleep with me.
* I am a Relationship Analyst for the largest bank in history to fail that recently got bought out by another gynormous bank. (If you can't figure that out, then I can't help you)
* I am currently planning a wedding in Texas Hill Country for March 2009.
* I live with my fiancee, and I don't feel guilty about it.
* I love to travel, and I wish I could travel more.
* I am a democrat. I live in Texas. It is nearly impossible to find people that share the same views as you when you live in a state full of rednecks.
* Oh, my fiancee is not a democrat. He says he's "middle of the road". Whatever that means.

I think that's all I can think of right now, but that's probably all the crap you will be hearing about from me.

Life is an adventure, and mine feels like it's just beginning!!! Thanks for listening!!!

No comments: